top of page
  • Writer's pictureAgency

Man electrocuted in Etah

Etah, Social Times. A 22-year-old man died due to electrocution on Tuesday morning after current penetrated the roof of his house from a high-tension wire during rains in this district, police said.

Station House Officer (SHO), Sakrauli, Dinesh Chandra said the deceased has been identified as Nirankar, a resident of Hanspur.

A family member of the deceased, Pramod Kumar blamed the electricity department for the incident.

The body has been sent for post-mortem, police said.

bottom of page